Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #405
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
The Theme for the Month of November: Recipes and Holiday Traditions. Veteran’s Day
This week’s theme: Veteran’s Day.
Next week’s theme: Thanksgiving Tables.
Thank you to all who have served or a member of your family has served. My husband is a veteran and this day is a mixture of humble pride for him, but also a reminder of those he served with that are no longer with us. If you get a chance this weekend, thank a veteran. It really does mean a lot to them to hear it.
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
How To Plan A Themed Christmas Tree
My feature picks this week!
Turkey Headband by Sam @ Simple Everyday Mom
DIY Headboard by Libbie @ A Life Unfolding
How To Revive Old Dated Christmas Ornaments by Diane @ South House Designs
Chocolate Charcuterie Board by Kelli @ 3 Boys And A Dog
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
1 Peter 4:8 Above all, maintain constant love for one another, since lover covers a multitude of sins.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting a party on a blustery rainy day! Happy Friday
Marie B says
Have a good weekend Donna and thanks for hosting!
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks again for hosting this charming party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thanks for another great party Donna! Have a great weekend!