Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #406
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
There will still be a party next Friday on the 25th even though I know people will be taking the week off to spend time with family. If you don’t get a chance to link up, because family comes first, then just share double the next week. The party will be closed during the Christmas and New Year’s weekends though. Enjoy!
The Theme for the Month of November: Recipes and Holiday Traditions. Veteran’s Day
This week’s theme: Thanksgiving Tables
Next week’s theme: Holiday Sales Guides
I don’t set a fancy holiday table. I don’t even own fancy Thanksgiving or Christmas plates. Sad, I know. But recently I have been taking the time to look at vintage ones available in our local thrift stores and will probably pick up some retro ones for our table this year. Our family has expanded and I think it is time I put a little extra effort in to setting a holiday table. Last week we had some very talented bloggers share their Thanksgiving tablescapes on the blog hop so if you didn’t get a chance to visit their posts for inspiration, I suggest you go back and take a look at them again. Enjoy your weekend!
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.