Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #408
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
The Theme for the Month of December: Christmas and New Year’s
This week’s theme: Christmas Ornaments and Family Traditions
Next week’s theme: Christmas Trees
I adore Christmas ornaments. Even though I work a seasonal job at this time of the year in a Christmas store, I still stop at every display of ornaments I see in other stores. You never know when or where you will find just the right ornament for your tree or as a gift.
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
Repurposed Fabric Bag Advent Calendar
My feature picks this week!
Ugly Christmas Sweater Cookies by Lenny @ Fat Dad Foodie
Wood Pallet Christmas Tree Collar by Meagan @ Decorative Inspirations
The Ultimate Free Blog Planner by Tanya @ Mom’s Small Victories
Cinnamon Roll Casserole in the Crockpot by Kelli @ 3 Boys And A Dog
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Decorative Inspirations says
Donna, Thank you so much for featuring my wood pallet tree collar. I appreciate it so much. Sorry I missed the party. Have a great weekend.
Tanya @ Mom's Small Victories says
thanks so much for hosting and featuring my free blog planner. very grateful!
Marie B says
Have a wonderful first weekend of December and thanks for hosting, Donna 🙂
Regina Jenkins says
Donna – thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend.
Sharon Rowe says
Thank you for hosting this party every week!
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks so much for hosting this delightful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!