Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #410
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
This is a reminder that there will not be another link party until January 5th, 2023!
We will be taking the last two weeks of the year off to spend time with family, enjoy the holidays, and just to recharge and relax.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and I can’t wait to catch up with everyone in 2023!
The Theme for the Month of December: Christmas and New Year’s
This week’s theme: New Year’s Celebrations
New Year’s Day is also my birthday. I get to celebrate two great events at the same time! The downside of that, I have to celebrate two events at the same time. My whole life I never had that one special day during the year that was just my birthday to celebrate as my day. My cousin experienced the same reality for having a birthday the day after Christmas. Having a birthday on or around the same time as a big holiday just kind of gets lost sometimes in the hectic festivities of the season. Or you get one present for both celebrations. As a kid, it was kind of a bummer. But as an adult, it is interesting to see the reaction from other adults when you tell them the date of your birthday. And online forms think you forgot to change the date when you are filling things out because you don’t touch the drop down button for the first two entries for the day and month because they usually default to 01/01. Just a small quirk of having those numbers for a birthday. These days, I just say that the whole world celebrates my birthday with me!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.