Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #412
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Last week I shared on Instagram a photo of my very messy craft room with a question if I should try to clean and organize the room, or just pick a project and work my way out of the mess? All of the responses were to pick a project. And that is exactly what I attempted to do last weekend.
Do you know what most of the projects I worked on had in common? They were all unfinished or never started Christmas projects. I just had to work on them while the ideas for them were fresh in my mind. This weekend will not be much different than last weekend, but at least I can start to see the top of my work table again.
I can’t wait to see what you have been working on since the New Year that you will be sharing with us this week!
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
My Latest MCM Furniture Purchase
My feature picks this week!
The Magic Of Getting Up Early And Writing 500 Words by Julie @ Filling The Jars
Melted Snowman Marshmallow Treats by Lisa @ Drug Store Divas
Crock Pot Hot Chocolate by Melissa @ Blessed Simplicity
Winter Family Room by Penny @ Penny’s Treasures
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Decorative Inspirations says
Thanks for having us all over Donna.
Thank you for hosting an awesome linky party every week,
I’d love for you to join us over at the Creative Crafts Linky Party every Wednesday through Sunday
Followed and Pinned! 🙂
Penny Phillips says
Thank you so much for featuring my winter family room!