Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #413
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
This past week I have slowly started cleaning up my craft room but finishing up some of the projects that are laying around in the chaos. Which means that yes I am still sorting through Christmas craft clutter. Some of the Christmas projects I am finishing up and may post them on the blog just for fun. A few others I might save for later in the year and be ahead of the Christmas crafting game. Either way, it feels good to get them completed and see progress in clearing off the surfaces in my craft room.
Crafting is not the only projects I have going on these days.
Soon I will be sharing the updates we are tackling at our rental house before we either find an new renter or put it on the market. I also need to share a few updates I am working on in my own home, and, I am planning my daughter’s baby shower event for early in February.
If you haven’t realized it yet, I am always working on something even if it is a new cross stitch project. Hope you have a wonderful week and I look forward to reading your posts.
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.