Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #414
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I decided that I must have been hungry when I picked my features for this week. All of the recipes just looked so good and I still had a hard time narrowing it down what to feature. If you haven’t had a chance to browse through the sweet recipes from last week, I strongly encourage you to revisit them and to pin the ideas. They are so worth it.
I also picked a sweet furniture makeover this week that looks wonderful. Don’t forget to visit the other two hosts to see what they picked as features this week as well.
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
Revisiting the Bradford Street House
My feature picks this week!
Oreo Dip by Jodi @ Create Kids Club
Gluten Free King Cake by Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine
Valentine Dessert Charcuterie Board by Kelli @ 3 Boys And A Dog
Art Deco Cabinet Refinished by LeeAnn @ Creative Moments
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Lee Ann Kuhn says
THANK YOU Donna for featuring my art deco cabinet, you are so kind!! Thanks for hosting too
Regina Jenkins says
Hi Donna – Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks so much for hosting this delightful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!