Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #415
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Hello again! I am very busy this week getting ready to host a baby shower for my daughter on the 11th. We will have a Onesie Decorating Station and fun party favors. If they work out the way I hope, I will have to share them on the blog in the next few weeks.
It seems like January passed by in a blur and now it is time to start thinking about how to celebrate Valentine’s Day. This week there were so many fun recipes and crafts shared for the holiday, and I am looking forward to what everyone will share this week. So if you still haven’t figured out what you are doing for the holiday, I am sure you will find inspiration at the party this week. Enjoy!
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
DIY Wood Log Faux Floral Arrangement
My feature picks this week!
DIY Rae Dunn Heart Sign by Emily @ Hunny I’m Home DIY
Easy Valentine’s Day Popcorn by Jenny @ Cook Eat Go
7 Valentine’s Day Sticky Note Ideas by Melissa @ Blessed Simplicity
DIY Pallet Photo Holder by Regina @ Saved From Salvage
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thank you for hosting a great party! The perfect antidote to a cold Friday!
Thanks for hosting, Donna! Happy Friday!
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks again for hosting this charming party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!