Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #417
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Last weekend was busy! We hosted our daughter’s baby shower, with a them of Tutu Cute, and the Onesies Decorating Station was a hit! I will share photos when I receive them from the friend who was taking photos for us. It wasn’t until afterwards that I realized that I was so involved with the onesie decorating station and enjoying visiting with close friends and family that I never took any photos of my own.
Don’t know if you would call that a good thing or a bad thing considering I am a blogger who knows I should photograph everything!
There are moments you should put your phone down and just enjoy the moment and I’m glad I did.
Now I need to start planning the next baby shower for my son and his wife for our first grandson that will be born in June. Lots of blessings happening in our family. I guess I am allowed to be distracted and forget to take photos every once in a while.
I am glad you decided to join in on the party this week. Valentine’s Day is over and it is time to start pulling out the bright green St. Patrick’s Day decorations, those adorable bunny decorations and some delicious Spring holiday inspired recipes. I am looking forward to seeing what you share this week!
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalms 139:23-24 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my concerns. See if there is any offensive way in me; lead me in the everlasting way.