Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #418
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Currently in Eastern TN, we are experiencing some beautiful sunny days! It is funny how just one day of sunshine can improve your mood and motivate you to be more productive. Not sure how long it will last but I am thankful for a bright day. And the boost in motivation.
It has been a quiet week around our house. I am still working my way through my craft room stash and the things I brought home from my mom’s house back in November. The post I shared this week is a quick little project combining items from both of our supplies.
When it comes to craft supplies, I definitely took after her tendencies to buy supplies for things I would like to make, but already have several projects in the works that need to be finished before I should even think to start to learn something new. Or, in my excitement to make something new, I start the new project leaving several unfinished ones behind.
Can anyone else relate?
Unfortunately, my home improvement projects sometimes follow the same pattern. I can never be accused of being lazy or unmotivated I guess. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to visiting all the new posts.
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.