Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #419
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
One thing you are going to notice this week is that I am not sharing a new post from my own site. There is a very good reason for that. On Monday afternoon, my daughter went to her 37 week pregnancy appointment and ended up having an emergency c-section about 3 hours later!
I have a beautiful new granddaughter!
Dorothy Noelle came in the world at just 5 lbs 1 oz and 18 inches long. She of course is perfect.
However as the week progressed, she needed some extra TLC in the hospital to bring up her blood sugar levels and to gain some weight. I have been helping as much as I can as my daughter is also recovering from surgery, so no new post for me this week. Or not much blogging at all! That is okay. One of the perks of blogging is that you can take a break whenever you need to, and this week I did.
I hope you all have had a wonderful week and I look forward to reading your new posts over the weekend.
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalms 139:23-24 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my concerns. See if there is any offensive way in me; lead me in the everlasting way.