Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #420
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Thank you to everyone who reached out to congratulate me or share concern about our new granddaughter Dorothy. Mama and baby are home and settling in to their new normal. Which means I may also have a new normal for a while but that is okay. It will be lots of fun and full of baby cuddles.
This week I shared a more personal post about the steps I found that I needed to take to work through the burnout I have been feeling with DIY and craft projects, and certainly the blog as well. Reevaluating what and how I have been working has been a blessing the last couple of weeks. Somehow I know that I am not the only one who has struggled through a season of overwhelm.
Don’t forget to set your clocks back this week and I am looking forward as always to reading through the posts that you share at the party this week.
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My shared post this week!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised.”