Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #421
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Is anyone else feeling the effects this week of Daylight Savings Time? It’s is so weird how one little change in time can take weeks to get used to. And Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Don’t forget to wear green today and try out some of the fun recipes and crafts recently shared on the party the last couple of weeks. It has certainly been fun seeing all the green and rainbow themed food and crafts on the party. Up next is Easter so keep those holiday inspired posts coming!
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
My shared post this week!
My feature picks this week!
Homemade Strawberry Cake Recipe by Ann @ Ann’s Entitled Life
Homemade Corn Dogs by Kristy @ Mommy Hates Cooking
How To Make Stamped Clay Eggs for Easter by Regina @ Saved From Salvage
French Country Inspiration for Easter by Debra @ Common Ground
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised.”
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks again for hosting this charming party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! I hope you have a great week!
Niky | The House on Silverado says
I am not a fan of this time change either, Donna! Two thumbs down.
But thanks for hosting!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day Donna! Thanks for hosting.