Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #423
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Well, we accepted an offer on our rental house this week! Before I start celebrating or planning on how I am going to spend the money, I just want to get through the inspections and appraisals, and then I think I can relax my mind that it is actually sold. More updates and photos to come in a post soon.
This week I was excited to see so many Easter desserts and decoration ideas shared at the link party. Hard to imagine but Easter will be here in just a week so I hope these post help you get ready. And if you have a great recipe for Easter dinner, I would love to see your ideas. Have a great weekend and enjoy your first week of April!
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My shared post this week!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised.”