Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #427
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Yes we sold our rental house last week! I shared a post this week about saying goodbye to the Bradford Street House that you can find the link below. As one chapter ends, we will be starting a new renovation chapter on our own home scheduled for May 15th. You know I will be sharing all of the details here on the blog.
I hope you all have had a quiet but productive week. Sometimes it is hard to get those two things together in the same week but we continue to strive for it anyway. Have a blessed weekend and I look forward to reading your new posts.
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
My shared post this week!
Saying Goodbye to the Bradford Street House
My feature picks this week!
Ocean Swirl Beach Cupcakes by Emily @ Hunny I’m Home DIY
Baked Chicken Tacos by Jen @ Cincy Shopper
Cluttered Living Room Solutions by Julie @ Filling The Jars
Strawberry Cheesecake Strawberry Bites by Tracey @ The Kitchen Is My Playground
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised.”
MaryJo Materazo says
Congrats on the sale! Looking forward to the reno updates. Thanks for hosting. XO- MJ
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! I hope you are having a great week!!
Esmé Slabbert says
Thanks for the opportunity to link up, happy weekend.
Thanks for joining in this week Esme.