Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #428
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
May is always the month that I get antsy to go shopping for new plants for my flowerbeds and make big garden plans that I never seem to be able to accomplish. However, so far the weather hasn’t gotten the memo that it is Spring and the days have been chilly and rainy. I’m sure though that as soon as the first few warm days arrive in a row, you will find me at the garden center.
Does anyone else make big plans for their home each Spring and then struggle to get it done?
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My shared post this week!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised.”