Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #429
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
On Monday work crews will be arriving at our home to start the much-anticipated deck rebuilding project.
It seems like I have been waiting for a very long time for this. 15 years in fact. These two new decks will not only be so much safer for us, our dogs, and our little grandbabies, but it is also going to change the look of the exterior of our home. If you haven’t noticed before, the logo for my blog includes the iconic maze of the large custom deck on the front of our house. Due to new building codes, and the extra cost, we will not be able to rebuild the front deck to the same look. This is both bittersweet and exciting at the same time. I will share details along the way.
This week I started a process of updating more older posts on my blog using the RankIQ program. I plan to spend most of the summer months using this program to revamp my site so you will see that the posts I share here each week will be previously shared posts with updates and new affiliate links added.
Now on to this week’s party #429! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My shared post this week!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised.”