Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #443
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
This week I am sharing a cute little project for a fairy garden house.
My plans were to have another post next week showing the actual fairy garden I have planned for my grandkids to enjoy. But…it won’t stop raining around here long enough for me to get the work done. And somehow it has quickly become the middle of August and I have so many other things left undone.
So I have decided to pack up all of the little houses and accessories I have made or purchased and just put the fairy garden together next Spring when the fence has been repaired and more of the landscaping in the backyard has been completed.
It is time to focus on Fall projects and to get ready for Christmas anyway.
Have you ever had to postpone a project until the next season? I would love to hear about it.
Now on to this week’s party! I can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My shared post this week!
WAIT, DON’T LINK AND RUN!
EACH HOSTESS SELECTS THEIR OWN 4 FEATURES EACH WEEK. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 12 DIFFERENT BLOGGERS FEATURED WEEKLY.
IF YOU WEREN’T FEATURED ON MY BLOG THIS WEEK, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS OR DECOR CRAFT DESIGN. HOP OVER TO TAKE A LOOK!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity but of power, love, and self-discipline.”