Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #444
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Last week I went back to work at my seasonal job at a Christmas Store in Pigeon Forge. It is hard to believe this is my 7th year working there.
To be honest, I wasn’t sure if I was going to return this year because I now keep my granddaughter two afternoons a week and every other Saturday while my daughter is working as a hairstylist. But as usual, I get a little antsy to get out of the house more by this time each year and to reconnect with my coworkers who I also consider close friends.
Besides, working in a Christmas store that is filled with beautifully decorated trees and wonderful ornaments can be very inspiring as a blogger. Especially considering I will spend the first few weeks just making wreaths for the store from those same inspiring items. The owner definitely knows one of my love languages. I do love to make wreaths of all kinds.
I hope each of you have a productive week and weekend and I am looking forward to seeing your posts.
Now on to this week’s party! I can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My shared post this week!
WAIT, DON’T LINK AND RUN!
EACH HOSTESS SELECTS THEIR OWN 4 FEATURES EACH WEEK. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 12 DIFFERENT BLOGGERS FEATURED WEEKLY.
IF YOU WEREN’T FEATURED ON MY BLOG THIS WEEK, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS OR DECOR CRAFT DESIGN. HOP OVER TO TAKE A LOOK!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity but of power, love, and self-discipline.”