Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #447
A great place to come, share your blog posts and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I have been enjoying seeing what everyone has been sharing for Fall crafts, recipes, and home tours.
Currently, my Fall decorations are still sitting in their boxes, but at least they are out of the storage closet. I feel a little late to the party but plan to get all of my favorite pumpkins and Fall accents put out this weekend.
Because it is already time to start thinking about Christmas decorations and what my tree will look like this year.
For at least five years I participated in a themed Christmas tree hop along with some other very creative bloggers. Yes, it was a challenge to pull together a new tree theme every year but it was also a lot of fun. The challenge was discontinued a couple of years ago but I have been considering bringing a special blog hop back this Christmas. Is anyone interested in joining a special blog hop in early December just for Christmas trees? Let me know in the comments or send me an email if it would be something you would want to join.
As always, I am looking forward to seeing what you share this week.
Now on to this week’s party! I can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My feature this week!
WAIT, DON’T LINK AND RUN!
EACH HOSTESS SELECTS THEIR OWN 4 FEATURES EACH WEEK. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 16 DIFFERENT BLOGGERS FEATURED WEEKLY.
IF YOU WEREN’T FEATURED ON MY BLOG THIS WEEK, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS OR DECOR CRAFT DESIGN. HOP OVER TO TAKE A LOOK!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.