Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #450
A great place to come, share your blog posts and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Do you realize we are at a milestone party number? #450 to be exact.
I decided to look back at when I officially joined this weekly party and it was way back in 2017 with party number #121.
Since then I have seen blog hops grow and change, and some completely disappear altogether.
The world of blogging is constantly changing and with the emergence of technology advances like AI, change is the one thing we as bloggers can count on. Once again we are wadding through the chaos caused by Google updates and wondering how to navigate the constant flow of overwhelming information while trying to thrive despite it. It is like we really wish someone would take us by the hand and guide us through it all. I keep telling myself that after the holidays I will take time to catch up on all of the new changes, or just take a deep breath. Can anyone relate?
As always, I am looking forward to seeing what you share this week.
Now on to this week’s party! I can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
WAIT, DON’T LINK AND RUN!
EACH HOSTESS SELECTS THEIR OWN 4 FEATURES EACH WEEK. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 16 DIFFERENT BLOGGERS FEATURED WEEKLY.
IF YOU WEREN’T FEATURED ON MY BLOG THIS WEEK, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS, Love My Little Cottage, or DECOR CRAFT DESIGN. HOP OVER TO TAKE A LOOK!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.