Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #451
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Last weekend I finally put up some Fall decorations, mostly on the mantle, and a few pumpkins and decorations scattered in the living room and dining room. Since I waited so late it didn’t make much sense to me to go all out when the time to start thinking about putting up Christmas decorations was already on my mind.
The other project we have been tackling around our house is to finally replace the carpet (yes you read that right) in my daughter’s bathroom which is now the guest bath. And of course, we imagined just pulling up the carpet and putting down new vintage-style tile. Quick and easy project – right? What we found instead is that the toilet has been leaking for years and we have now had to replace and repair large chunks of the subfloor. But as of last night we were finally laying down the tile. Just in time for my son to come visit next week.
I have also agreed to do another Trunk Or Treat event at our church in two weeks so I need to pull together a Dr. Seuss trunk in two weeks. It is always busy around the Monticello house! As always, I am looking forward to seeing what you share this week. And if you have any good suggestions on a Seussville party theme I would love to hear them!
Now on to this week’s party! I can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My feature this week!
WAIT, DON’T LINK AND RUN!
EACH HOSTESS SELECTS THEIR OWN 4 FEATURES EACH WEEK. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 16 DIFFERENT BLOGGERS FEATURED WEEKLY.
IF YOU WEREN’T FEATURED ON MY BLOG THIS WEEK, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS OR DECOR CRAFT DESIGN. HOP OVER TO TAKE A LOOK!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.