Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #454
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Which side are you on?
Those who fully embrace putting up a Christmas tree the minute Halloween is over? Or those who stubbornly refuse to put up any Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving?
If you had asked me that question before I started blogging, I would have told you that there was no way I would put up any decorations until Thanksgiving night! Then I joined link parties and other events that required me to have a tree up in early November, and now that is my tradition.
I have found that not only do I get to enjoy the lights and twinkle much longer, but it is nice to enjoy the entire holiday season without the stress of fitting in time to decorate while hosting family events. Besides, I have never noticed that Christmas lights affected the taste of roasted turkey anyway.
And I believe that Thanksgiving is a state of mind we should practice all year long.
So, whatever you do, I am looking forward to seeing your new decorations and recipes for the holidays that you share with us at the party each week.
Now on to this week’s party! I can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
EACH HOSTESS SELECTS THEIR OWN 4 FEATURES EACH WEEK. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 16 DIFFERENT BLOGGERS FEATURED WEEKLY.
IF YOU WEREN’T FEATURED ON MY BLOG THIS WEEK, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS OR DECOR CRAFT DESIGN. HOP OVER TO TAKE A LOOK!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe, or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political, or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.