Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #462
A great place to come, share your blog posts and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
This week I am sad to announce that Allyson of Southern Sunflowers has decided to step down as a cohost for this party. She felt the need to refocus on her own site and to develop it further. She will be missed and I appreciate all of the hard work she put into the link party each week. That being said, if anyone else is interested in becoming a cohost, even for a short term, just send me an email.
How is everyone doing this week on project planning or working on exciting projects already in the New Year?
I have actually been sewing! Yes, you read that right.
An opportunity fell into my lap to try out some new fabric and encouraged me to pull out my mom’s sewing machine and relearn some rusty skills. The project will be revealed in about two weeks so come back to see what I have been working on and how it turned out.
As always, thanks for linking up this week and I look forward to reading through the posts.
Now on to this week’s party! I can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My feature this week!
EACH HOSTESS SELECTS THEIR OWN 4 FEATURES EACH WEEK. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 16 DIFFERENT BLOGGERS FEATURED WEEKLY.
IF YOU WEREN’T FEATURED ON MY BLOG THIS WEEK, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS OR DECOR CRAFT DESIGN. HOP OVER TO TAKE A LOOK!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.