Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #465
A great place to come, share your blog posts and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
This week one of my “titles” changed in my business.
After months of struggling with the decision, I finally put everything in boxes and closed my vendor booth. I no longer can say that I am a booth owner or resale vendor. But that is okay. I know it is the right decision for me and my family at this time. I enjoyed the journey and will probably write a blog post about the experience and where I might take the next steps for that part of my business. We shall see.
As I am writing this today, there are several large vehicles in my driveway, including a bucket truck and a bobcat cutting down 6 very very large trees. It is fascinating to watch these brave men systematically cut down each tree with skill and precision to know exactly where each huge section will land. Watching them I can feel my stomach drop each time a large cut of a tree falls more than 50 feet to the ground.
Whew… so glad it is not my husband trying to cut the trees down.
Cutting down these trees will get us to another home improvement project this Spring. Progress!
Have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing what you share this week.
Now on to this week’s party! I can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My feature this week!
EACH HOSTESS SELECTS THEIR OWN 4 FEATURES EACH WEEK. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 16 DIFFERENT BLOGGERS FEATURED WEEKLY.
IF YOU WEREN’T FEATURED ON MY BLOG THIS WEEK, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT Love My Little Cottage OR DECOR CRAFT DESIGN. HOP OVER TO TAKE A LOOK!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are permitting all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.