Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #447
A great place to come, share your blog posts and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
My week at Disney was definitely an adventure.
We got to dance with Stitch at the Moonlight Magic event, saw some characters that are only mingling about during the Halloween events, and enjoyed lots of amazing food and desserts, which we sweated off the calories in the Florida heat every day.
Unfortunately, I missed the first night at Disney for the Halloween Party because my plane was delayed for mechanical reasons for nearly 8 hours. Since I couldn’t get a later flight to Atlanta because the passengers going to other countries got first dips on those flights, by the time I arrived in the wee hours of the next morning I had been traveling for nearly 24 hours. I think I will avoid air travel for a while.
This week I am back home and back at work on the blog and my booth. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone shares this week in anticipation of the upcoming spooky holiday.
Now on to this week’s party! I can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
My feature this week!
WAIT, DON’T LINK AND RUN!
EACH HOSTESS SELECTS THEIR OWN 4 FEATURES EACH WEEK. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 16 DIFFERENT BLOGGERS FEATURED WEEKLY.
IF YOU WEREN’T FEATURED ON MY BLOG THIS WEEK, YOU MAY HAVE BEEN FEATURED AT SOUTHERN SUNFLOWERS OR DECOR CRAFT DESIGN. HOP OVER TO TAKE A LOOK!
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.